Frequently Asked Mold Questions
Your questions answered
What is your mold remediation process?
Once it has been determined that mold is growing in your home, we’ll send out our team of professional remediators to completely remove the growth. As they prepare to remove the mold, our team will contain the area using air scrubbers to prevent the spores from spreading. Before they leave, they will also find the source of the moisture that caused the mold, seal it, and completely dry the area.
What are the symptoms of mold exposure?
The most common symptoms of mold exposure include allergy-like upper respiratory ailments. If you or a family member are constantly feeling congested, have itchy eyes, a sore throat, or other related problems then you should have your home inspected. Less common but more serious symptoms include dizziness, headaches, and nausea.
Can I remove the mold on my own?
It’s all right to remove certain types of limited mold growth on your own. However, since it is so hard to detect the type and extent of the mold without testing, we strongly advise that you have the area professionally examined before attempting to remove it on your own. Improper treatment may allow the mold to spread further.