Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration’s Residential Services Division
2018 Chevrolet Malibu Giveaway Promotion Rules
These are the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) for Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration’s Residential Services Division (“Panhandle”) 2018 Chevrolet Malibu Giveaway Promotion (“Promotion”)
No Purchase is required in order to enter Promotion. Contracting for services with Panhandle will not increase your odds of winning.
- Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to, abide by, and accept these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who reside in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The Promotion is void in all others states, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law, rule, regulation, or ordinance. Employees of Panhandle, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, or their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family includes spouses, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins on January 01, 2018 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on January 01, 2019 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. There are two methods of entry: Automatic Entry. You will automatically receive one (1) promotion entry for a residential service which is scheduled, completed, and paid in full within the 2018 calendar year. Alternate Means of Entry. You will receive one (1) promotion entry when you click here and complete a Promotion entry form. All website entries must be received before 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on January 01, 2019.
- Automatic Entries. Each automatic promotion entry shall be submitted in the name of the individual contracting and paying for the services being performed at a residence occupied by them. In the event that a residence is occupied by more than one (1) occupant, only the occupant or occupants appearing on the service contract shall be eligible for entry. In order to be qualified for an automatic promotional entry, the job must be a contract for residential services scheduled, completed, and paid in full within the 2018 calendar year. Each automatic entry shall be entered once all three (3) of the above pieces of criteria have been met. However, if you are not invoiced for a completed job by Panhandle within thirty (30) days of the job’s completion you will automatically be entered. Entries must be received before 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on January 01, 2019.
- Limit. One (1) entry per person per month during the Promotion Period by all methods, for a total of twelve (12) entries per person. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. Panhandle shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Prize. Fifteen (15) semifinalists will be randomly selected by random drawing held on or about January 4, 2019 from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. The semifinalists will be notified no later than January 11, 2019 via e-mail or phone call to the information on file at Panhandle. If the semifinalists do not respond by January 18, 2019, another semifinalist will be drawn. The grand prize winner will be selected randomly by random drawing from the semifinalist pool on January 21, 2019, at an event to be held at Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration’s Corporate Headquarters located at 42 38th Street, Wheeling, WV. Winner must be present to win. The grand prize winner will receive a 2018 Chevrolet Malibu L. Approximate retail value is MSRP $22,555. Panhandle will select the actual vehicle given away as the winning prize. Winner must be a licensed WV, PA, or OH driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of prize acceptance. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with the prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Panhandle by March 31, 2019. If prize is not claimed by March 31, 2019, another winner will be drawn in the same manner in which the previous winner was selected. The prize is nontransferable and prize substitution will not be allowed.
- Taxes. The prize is considered taxable income, and winner will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes. Winner will receive an IRS 1099 form reflecting the amount they receive as a prize.
- Publicity. Winner agrees to sign a public publicity release for Panhandle to use their name and likeness for editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, all entrants’ further consent to Panhandle’s use of the personal information provided so that Panhandle may administer the promotion and award the prize.
- Other Requirements. The winner may, at Panhandle’s discretion, be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility, additional release of liability, and, where lawful, an additional publicity consent agreement. If a selected winner cannot be reached, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner by Panhandle.
- Release and Hold Harmless. By entering this Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Panhandle, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Promotion, or resulting from acceptance and/or use of any prize, travel to or from any prizerelated activity, participation in this Promotion, and from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
- Disqualification. Panhandle reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules or any laws.
- Disputes. Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place exclusively in the US District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia or the appropriate West Virginia state court located in Ohio County, West Virginia; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event shall they include attorneys fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Panhandle in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of West Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of West Virginia or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of West Virginia.
- Winner Information. For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with a written request for information on the winner of this promotion to:
Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration
Attn. Chevrolet Malibu Giveaway
42 38th Street
Wheeling, WV 26003
For more information, call (800)-504-7054 or write us at:
Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration
42 38th Street
Wheeling, WV 26003