Credentials & Certificates
24/7 Emergency Restoration Services
- Certified Mold professional #4 of 6 Nationally
- Water Loss Institute Member
- Wheeling, WV Chambers of Commerce
- St. Clairsville, OH Chamber of Commerce
- Morgantown, WV Chamber of Commerce
- Moundsville, WV Chamber of Commerce
- Washington County Manufacturers Association
- Only NADCA Certified Company in West Virginia
- License # WV014743
- General Contracting License
- Electrical Contractor License
- Master Electricians License
- Insurance Subrogation Training
Call Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration
To Schedule An Inspection
- Mold Remediation Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- EPA Certified Lead Renovator
- ACAC Council-Certified Structural Drying Remediator
- Robert Contraguerro Jr. CR, CMP is the youngest person in the world to achieve the Certified Restorer Title!
About Our Credentials
The Certified Mold Professional (CMP) advanced certification program is a multi-level course of study that includes a series of three mold courses. The top level class, the Certified Mold Professional, must be preceded by Mold Remediation Technician and Mold Remedition Supervisor classes. The program’s objective is to raise committed mold remediators to a higher level of professionalism. The CMP certification emphasizes the interrelatedness of building systems and the predominance of situations where indoor environmental quality is impacted by multiple problems or contaminants.
The RIA Certified Restorer is considered to be the capstone of all restoration industry education programs and is widely recognized as the pre-eminent training program in damage repair.
Education and study address both buildings and personal contents property, and are based on the structure and nature of materials, and the effects of various perils. Restoration theory addresses the mechanisms by which residual odors are removed. Toxic contamination, allergic response, water damage, contracts, and insurance are also covered in the training.